Online Hypnotherapy – What it is, and does it work?
Learn more about how hypnotherapy online, and how effective it can be compared to in-person hypnosis.
Hypnotherapy can easily be conducted online via a Zoom or video call.
First, What is Hypnotherapy?
Hypnotherapy is essentially the process of healing past traumas by accessing the subconcious mind.
So often, we try to create insight in our lives via brute force or logic, and yet this often leads us frustrated, after trying over and over again.
Hypnotherapy deliberately aims to bypass the consciouss mind and go directly to the source of most of our decisions: our unconcious mind.
This is actually quite easy to do – by simply taking a few minutes to relax at the beginning of a hypnosis session, you actually alter the state of your mind and can enter a trance state.
This is the best place to find deep insight and introduce new patterns of thinking and acting that can create lasting change.
Effectiveness of Online Hypnotherapy
With this understanding in place, it makes sense how, with the help of modern technology, hypnosis can be conducted from anywhere in the world.
By connecting virtually with an online hypnotist, a client can still be guided to relax, envision guided experiences, and explore and heal their past to create a better future.
As a client, your eyes might be closed for most of the session, but the hypnotherapist can still use the video call to monitor your body language to understand what state you are in.
They can take note of whether you are restless or sitting still, have the muscles in your face clenched or relaxed, whether your eyes are moving behind your eyelids, and what types of responses you are having to their prompts and suggestions.
This helps them decide what steps to take next, whether to dwell on a subject for a few minutes longer, tackle a topic from a different angle, or move on to a new area of focus.
So as long as you have a stable internet connection, a comfortable place to sit, and a good pair of headphones your hypnotherapist can send you a Zoom or video link to conduct the entire session from the comfort of your own home.
The Best Online Hypnotherapy
People often wonder what the best online hypnotherapy provider is, but the truth is, it’s not a one size fit’s all. As discussed more later on, so much of therapy is about finding the right fit for your needs.
It may take some time and experimentation, but you’ll eventually find the one that is best for you. It helps to know in advance what you’re looking for:
- What specific modalities are you interested in?
- What type of issue or goal do you want to address?
- Are there certain traits, such as gender, age, or personality style that you think you’d like?
At Hishtalmoot, we have a very specific approach to hypnosis, one that we are very passionate about. But we do address a range of issues, and have multiple practitioerns you can choose from to find the right fit for your needs.
Advantages of Hypnotherapy Online
There are actually several key advantages to conducting online hypnosis sessions.
- Save time – Nothing beats the convenience of working from your own home. As long as you have a quiet place where you can connect in privacy and without interruption, you can save hours on commute time and experience less resistence to actually attending your sessions.
- It helps with integration – very often, the issues we deal with in hypnotherapy are ones that manifest in our daily lives. While sometimes it can help us to get away from our problems by visiting our therapist’s office. Often though, it can be helpful to apply and integrate new ways of thinking about your challenges while being in the environment that challenges you. You can practice seeing things in a new light while physically being there.
- Reach specialized experts – there are a variety of hypnotherapy modalities to choose from, and multiple hypnotists, with their own unique personalities, conducting them. Working virtually allows you to connect with hypnotherapists who specialize in the challenges you are facing, who work in the style you’re interested in, and most importantly, who you feel comfortable working with.
Chances are, your specific geographical location may not have this combination of experts, but searching virtually brings an entire world of possibility to your screen.
Getting started with Virtual Hypnotherapy
Almost all our clients have been virtual, which has allowed us to help clients in the United States, Canada, England, Israel, India, and many more places, all achieve insight, feel great, and discover better ways of experiencing themselves and the world. Their testimonials speak for themselves!
We are glad technology helps us reach people no matter where they are in the world. If we can support you, don’t hesitate to be in touch by booking your first online hypnotherapy session.
Latest Posts on Healing through Hypnosis
We know a single traumatic event can already result in PTSD showing symptoms like anger, depression, and anxiety. If you take a single traumatic event and multiply it, or have prolonged exposure to a traumatic experience- it can result in CPTSD, or Complex Post...
As a former ordained Orthodox Rabbi and ex-religious Jew, I know firsthand what Religious Trauma looks like. (In fact, parts of this site still bear testament to the time when I was devoutly religious and taught Jewish meditation; I have a policy to not delete content...
I have been practicing caring for my inner child for many months now, focusing on providing it with the basic emotional needs I knew it needed but had never gotten. A sense of being held, of being ok, of feeling contained in compassion, of validation and safety. As I...
Book Your Own Online Hypnotherapy Session
Book a live, personal online hypnotherapy session which will be conducted virtually via Zoom video call for an experience no recording can replicate.
- Experience even deeper meditations, explore core issues, and create new positive realities with your personal meditation coach
- Address key challenges you are facing in your life, or let your coach be your guide
- Each session runs between 60 to 90 minutes